Innovation involves deliberate application of information, imagination and initiative in deriving greater or different values from resources. In business, innovation is often the result of a company applying new methods in order to further satisfy the needs and expectations of their customers.
Innovation can be everything from a new idea to a more effective process. It can also be the application of a better solution to existing market needs.
At Knipper we are strategically focused on samples management. And as such, all of our investments in infrastructure, including facilities and systems as well as research and development activities, result in innovations in sample management services. This is evidenced by many of our pioneering products and first in class services. Products and services like:
- cGMP in the Service Center; Knipper was a trail blazer instituting cGMP within the operations center of a Pharma Marketing service provider.
- MySampleCloset.com®; a first of its kind E-Sampling platform for healthcare providers now available for iPhone and iPad.
- MyRepCenter.com®; the first “modular” Mobile and SaaS platform dedicated to Pharmaceutical Sales Force Effectiveness and able to scale effortlessly to meet each customer’s unique needs.
- KFIS, Knipper’s proprietary fulfillment information system with unparalleled business rules processing capabilities.
- And most recently, “MAP™” Knipper’s first of its kind proprietary Mobile AOC Processing system which is 100% paperless and available within both the MyRepCenter.com® modular SFE platform and the MySampleCloset.com® mobile app for HCPs.
Innovations can be transformative, providing unique and extraordinary value to those with early access to them. But only for a period of time as the successful innovations are copied and eventually become the norm. With a laser focus on samples management Knipper provides its customers the very best opportunities to leverage true innovation in one of the most significant areas of their product sales and marketing.