The Situation …
In today’s fast paced environment, healthcare companies often overlook the importance of the printed image and the vital, yet unrecognized role it plays in the telling of a brand’s story.
In these economic times, companies are not always able to dedicate resources for print management support services. Often times, this leads to agency creative personnel making decisions on how materials will be produced with little to no regard for cost.
Critical Challenges …
- You and your team have limited bandwidth and there is no centralized solution for your print and graphic art needs. You can’t find the right source that can provide an end-to-end cost effective, quality driven solution.
- You need a supplementary service to help manage specific projects or programs and maintain your communication protocols and reporting requirements.
- You have limited print management experience or the appropriate staffing to effectively manage print decisions. You are trusting suppliers without knowing if they have the best capabilities to fit your needs.
Knipper Solution …
Knipper’s end-to-end print management solution ensures proper attention is given to the worth of the printed image as it is applied to any selling item. Whether it’s design services, printing, mailing, fulfillment, PI version control, or any other service we provide, Knipper has the knowledge and the experience to deliver success to you and your brands.
- Knipper’s internal print and direct mail facility, along with its three distribution locations, offer high tech advanced technology to support a multitude of distribution programs. It is that knowledge base that enables our clients to take advantage of print related services that deliver a complete and centralized solution.
- Our Production Managers build relationships with the creative and studio support teams at each agency making themselves available to consult on questions or issues related to creative development, substrates, or art and color considerations. Knipper will provide end-to-end communication and supplier management.
- Knipper’s end-to-end print management solution is powered by its internal print facility and backed by a broad network of suppliers able to accommodate any requirement. Since we are not beholden to any supplier, the client benefits by virtue of the competitive environment we instill.
Direct Mail Solutions …
Since 1986, Knipper has performed thousands of direct mail projects. The project complexity has ranged from simple letter and matched mailings to wide-ranging and complex assignments such as comprehensive dimensional mail designs and kit fulfillments. Our evolving technology, experienced staff, and advanced equipment have all contributed to our status as a direct mail industry leader.
Binder and Mail Services …
Knipper’s binder and mail service capabilities include ink-jet address services as well as machine folding and insertion. First class, presort, non-profit, and marketing mailings as well as indicia for prepaid mail are also a part of our service offerings.
Knipper offers Data Processing services that provide database management and file maintenance including NCOA and CASS for coding accuracy, and mail merge. Knipper also offers list generation services and is an approved AMA Database Licensee providing extraordinary access to healthcare provider demographics. Because of our extensive direct mail experience and thorough knowledge of the mail system, clients can take advantage of presorting and co-mingling discounts.
Warehouse Management and Fulfillment Support …
Knipper’s state of the art fulfillment and distribution centers are maintained under strict cGMP guidelines with FDA and DEA licenses to manage Rx and controlled substances. Rigorous security protocols and an impeccable regulatory record are hallmarks of our company’s leadership in pharmaceutical warehousing and fulfillment and our long standing status as an FDA licensed re-packager and re-labeler. Knipper’s industry specialized order processing technology combined with the leading warehouse management system enables accurate and rapid turn-around times with extraordinary visibility across all inventory, orders, and shipments.
For nearly 30 years the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries have been entrusting their direct marketing outreach and engagement success to J. Knipper and Company, Inc. – the largest supplier of samples management services in the U.S, today.
Featured Services …
- Specification Review
- Expert Production Management
- Extensive Supplier Network
- Press Approval Services
- Complete Mail Services
- Variable Data Printing
- Full Bindery
- Meeting Materials Management
- Art Direction/Design
- Spend Optimization
- Order Management Solutions
- Centralized Version Management