Direct Marketing Solutions
Get in Touch:
DIRECT MARKETING SOLUTIONS
A single-resource approach for efficiency, performance and results.
Knipper’s end-to-end print management solution for pharma, life sciences and medical device companies includes design services, printing, mailing, fulfillment, PI version control and much more.
Having both an internal print and direct mail facility, along with three distribution locations, Knipper offers high-tech, advanced technology to support a multitude of distribution programs. It is that knowledge base that enables our clients to take advantage of print-related services that deliver a complete and centralized solution.
Knipper Direct Marketing Services feature the broadest array of integrated multi-channel outreach & engagement tools and services, specifically designed to address today’s unique Healthcare Provider (HCP) and Patient engagement challenges.
- The broadest array of integrated, multi-channel outreach & engagement tools, and services specifically designed to address today’s unique Healthcare Provider (HCP) and Patient engagement challenges.
- A dedicated Patient Advocacy Group within the Contact Center focused on providing Patient Assistance Program (PAP) services, Compliance and Persistency programs, Patient Safety and Adverse Event Handling.
- Fully integrated sample, coupon, and/or voucher program design, implementation, and execution translating as higher value messaging to your audience.
- Full-service Print and Personalization as well as Dimensional Mail and Kit Design, Production, and Assembly.
Having both an internal print and direct mail facility, along with three distribution locations, Knipper offers high-tech advanced technology to support a multitude of distribution programs. It is that knowledge base that enables our clients to take advantage of print related services that deliver a complete and centralized solution.
Knipper’s end-to-end print management solutions are powered by its internal print facility and backed by a broad network of suppliers able to accommodate any requirement. This partnership structure enables Knipper to achieve the most appropriate and precise results.
Our Production Managers build relationships with creative and studio support teams at agencies, consulting on questions and issues related to creative development, substrates, or art and color considerations.
Knipper’s bindery and mail service capabilities include ink-jet address services as well as machine folding, hand assembly (when necessary) and insertion.
Our project capabilities range from simple letter and match mailings to wide-ranging and complex assignments such as comprehensive dimensional mail designs and kit fulfillments. Our advanced technology, experienced staff and state-of-the-art equipment have all contributed to our status as a direct mail industry leader.
Knipper offers Data Processing services that provide database management and file maintenance, including NCOA and CASS reviews for coding accuracy and mail merge.
We also offer list generation services and are an approved AMA Database Licensee, providing extraordinary access to healthcare provider demographics. As a result of our extensive direct mail experience and thorough knowledge of the mail system, clients can take advantage of presorting and co-mingling discounts.
Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device Direct Marketing Outreach
The pharma, life sciences and medical device companies trust their direct marketing outreach and engagement success to J. Knipper and Company, Inc. – the largest supplier of sample management services in the U.S. today.
Knipper’s Print and Direct Mail service capabilities include:
- Expert Production Management
- Extensive Supplier Network
- Specification Review
- Press Approval Services
- Complete Mail Services
- Variable Data Printing
- Full Bindery
- Meeting Materials Management
- Art Direction/Design
- Spend Optimization
- Order Management Solutions
- Centralized PI Version Management
Healthcare Provider Data Services
Healthcare Provider Validation (HCP Validation)
Knipper’s AssureHCP™ is a Healthcare Provider Validation Solution helps companies and their brands maximize salesforce and marketing opportunities while dramatically reducing risk associated with marketing and sampling non-compliance.
- Healthcare provider validation (HCP validation), prescriber validation, and HCP state license validation is achieved via “online access and inline integration” to over 13 Million U.S. healthcare provider records from sources including the AMA, NTIS, NPI, State Medical Boards, OIG, SAM, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- This solution uniquely identifies each Healthcare Provider – so you know with certainty their specialty, state license status, and DEA status.
- Integrates seamlessly with your current CRM, MDM, and EMS solutions, while maintaining easy online access for individual HCP look-ups and batch file processing.
- Assures customer’s clear visibility of marketing and sampling eligibility for healthcare providers at the brand and campaign level.
- Access to “actionable” state and federal sanctions records – often essential to compliance with your company’s marketing and sampling policies.
- Delivers PROACTIVE compliance measures that provide advanced notice of critical factors that negatively impact targeting and help you mitigate issues before they become problems.
Pharma, Life Sciences and Medical Device Companies
AssureHCP™ is the premier compliance data solution for marketing and sampling eligibility, from the largest supplier of sample management services in the U.S. today – J. Knipper and Company, Inc.
From small and medium-size companies to big pharma, AssureHCP™ is the solution for healthcare and prescriber validation services. It is a tailored solution so it can address all customer needs and budgets.
Healthcare Provider and Prescriber Validation Features:
- Auto Match Processing
- Data & Reporting
- Data Integrity
- Data Preparation
- DEA Registration Validation
- Exceptions Processing
- Exclusions Processing
- List Enhancement
- Marketing Eligibility
- Sanctions Data
- Prescriber Validation
- Sampling Eligibility
- Assign Unique Identifiers
- Target Data Management
- Manual Resolutions
GET IN TOUCH WITH KNIPPER
Please contact us with your questions, inquiries and comments.