Healthcare Provider Validation (HCP Validation)
Knipper’s AssureHCP is a Healthcare Provider Validation Solution that assists companies and their brands to maximize salesforce and marketing opportunities while dramatically reducing risk associated with marketing and sampling non-compliance.
- Healthcare provider validation (HCP validation), prescriber validation, and HCP state license validation is achieved via “online access and inline integration” to over 13 Million U.S. healthcare provider records from sources including the AMA, NTIS, NPI, State Medical Boards, OIG, SAM, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- This solution uniquely identifies each Healthcare Provider – so you know with certainty their specialty, state license status, and DEA status.
- Integrates seamlessly with your current CRM, MDM, and EMS solutions, while maintaining easy online access for individual HCP look-ups and batch file processing.
- Assures customer’s clear visibility of marketing and sampling eligibility for healthcare provider’s at the brand and campaign level.
- Access to “actionable” state and federal sanctions records – often essential to compliance with your company’s marketing and sampling policies.
- Delivers PROACTIVE compliance measures which provide advanced notice of critical factors that negatively impact targeting and help you mitigate issues before they become a problem.
AssureHCP™ is the premier compliance data solution for marketing and sampling eligibility, from the largest supplier of samples management services in the U.S, today – J. Knipper and Company, Inc.
From small and medium size companies to “big pharma”, AssureHCP is the solution for healthcare and prescriber validation services. It is a tailored solution so it can address all customer’s needs and budgets. Click here to receive more information on AssureHCP.
Healthcare Provider and Prescriber Validation Features
- Auto Match Processing
- Data & Reporting
- Data Integrity
- Data Preparation
- DEA Registration Validation
- Exceptions Processing
- Exclusions Processing
- List Enhancement
- Marketing Eligibility
- Sanctions Data
- Prescriber Validation
- Sampling Eligibility
- Assign Unique Identifiers
- Target Data Management
- Manual Resolutions