Knipper is the largest provider of comprehensive outsourced sample accountability and reconciliation services in the U.S.
Knipper has been providing pharmaceutical sample accountability and reconciliation services since 1997 – prior to the PDMA final rule. The extensive knowledge of Knipper’s sample accountability team, combined with their specialized infrastructure and state of the art systems, result in proactive reconciliation and sample management services for their customers to ensure PDMA compliance. Some of the hallmarks of Knipper’s Sample Accountability services include:
- A team of experienced Sample Accountability experts dedicated to increasing efficiency and minimizing reportable incidents.
- Integrated HCP Validation, HCP Signature Audits, SDF Management as well as Random and For-Cause Audits.
- A proprietary sample inventory management system that is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and configurable to meet the needs of the customers. The system features an intuitive design with a wide range of functions, such as:
- Bulk inventory closeouts
- Compliance scorecards
- A Report builder which enables analysts to create a single report but distribute “multiple views” through email blasts.
- Comprehensive online access to all of your sampling data.
Single Source Data Management Provider
In addition to being an experienced sample accountability provider, Knipper is a single source for all of your product sampling needs. Knipper offers:
- All-inclusive data management
- Sample reconciliation
- Field inventory services
- Reporting services
…and much more
Knipper’s Sample Accountability system easily interacts with the following end-to-end Sample Management services:
- Warehouse: Fulfillment, Returns & Destruction
- AssureHCPTM Sample Eligibility Processing
- Knipper Field Audits and Close Outs
- Field Storage Contracting
- Regulatory & Compliance Training and Incident Reporting (FDA)
- Data Integration & Support
- Paper Form Processing and Signature Verification Letters
- Business Rules Development
- Program Mgmt & IT Support
- PDMA Compliance Training
- Help Desk Support
- Field Audits and Close Outs
- Prescriber Validation
- Signature Verification
- Automated Escalations
- Trending Reports
- Forms Mgmt./Processing
- Returns Processing