The Situation …
The healthcare industry requires a highly specialized fulfillment and distribution champion.
One with in-depth knowledge of all reporting and tracking requirements at both state and federal levels. A provider licensed to manage Rx drugs and controlled substances as well as handling devices and materials. One that maintains a strict cold chain with refrigerated warehousing and specialized packaging capable of maintaining product integrity from receipt to delivery. One who is licensed to re-package and relabel product. A provider who doesn’t just talk quality but measures it in every operation from storage control to packing operations to on-time shipping.
Critical Challenges …
- Compliance and Security: You need to know that your product is secure within in a controlled environment providing full audit capability from dock to stock through packaging and delivery.
- Rapid Order Processing & Shipment: What used to be measured in days is now measured in hours. You need a fast, efficient, provider with the maturity and technology to meet tight SLAs.
- Quality: The impact of quality is felt throughout your business. From operational efficiency and budget management through brand image and customer satisfaction, quality is paramount.
- Visibility: Whether it’s inventory management, order throughput, delivery status, or compliance information, you need clear and complete on-demand visibility throughout your fulfillment processes.
Knipper Solution …
Knipper’s state of the art fulfillment and distribution centers are maintained under strict cGMP guidelines with FDA and DEA licenses to manage Rx and controlled substances. Rigorous security protocols and an impeccable regulatory record are hallmarks of our company’s leadership in pharmaceutical warehousing and fulfillment and our long standing status as an FDA licensed re-packager and re-labeler.
Our industry leading distribution centers provide …
- Knipper’s industry specialized order processing technology combined with the leading warehouse management system enabling accurate and rapid turn-around times with extraordinary visibility across all inventory, orders, and shipments.
- Nearly 14,000 square feet of refrigerated warehouse equipped with exacting temperature controls and advanced monitoring systems which support Knipper’s highly regarded cold chain services.
- Process and practice based on Six Sigma principles and TQM philosophy ensuring that every employee is highly empowered and fully accountable for the highest levels of quality in all of Knipper’s products and services.
- The perfect balance of leading technology and invaluable human expertise resulting in automation where it is most sensible and flexibility where it is most needed.
From large scale salesforce distribution of product or literature to highly specialized pick and pack fulfillment of drug samples or medical devices, Knipper has the knowledge and the experience to deliver success to you and your brands. Click here to request additional information on our Fulfillment and Distribution services.
For nearly 30 years the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries have been entrusting their product and literature fulfillment and distribution success to J. Knipper and Company, Inc. – the largest supplier of samples management services in the U.S, today.
Related Services …
- Business Rule Development
- Cold Chain Fulfillment & Distribution
- Direct (DTP) Fulfillment
- Returns Processing
- Forms Management
- Kit Design & Assembly
- Multi-Channel Order Processing
- Clinical Trials Distribution
- Cold Chain Fulfillment
- Field Sales Product & Literature Distribution
- MyRepCenter.com Field Sales Ordering