(Lakewood, NJ—August 2020) Knipper, a leading healthcare support solutions company serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries will be introducing Samplicity, a platform that revolutionizes sample management for prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products at The 2020 Virtual Sharing Conference, October 19 – 21, 2020.
Named for its simple approach to sample management, Samplicity is an exclusive suite of technology, services, and support, and is the only completely self-contained, sample management platform available. Samplicity’s fully-integrated platform brings to the market a rapid deployment model, coupled with flexible configuration technology to address virtually every sampling need. Agile and modular, its scalable components are well-suited for the small- to mid-size company, up to and including large enterprise organizations.
“Our dedicated and experienced team of in-house professionals have developed this total support and service solution, which surpasses the current and future needs of clients, practitioners, and patients,” states Knipper CEO Michael Laferrera. “Samplicity is sampling, simplified and without compromise.”
Supported by a full complement of fulfillment, distribution, and logistics capabilities, Samplicity’s core service areas include:
- An E-sampling portal for practitioners to request product samples, patient support materials, and product literature that can be deployed as a single or multitenant platform.
- An intuitive business rule-based sales representative portal for the ordering of samples and product literature.
- A built-in, rock-solid sample, accountability module for ensuring compliance with PDMA guidelines.
- A robust business rule and order processing engine that guarantees timely, accurate and compliant distribution.
- Integration with Knipper’s Contact Center, which performs practitioner and sales rep outreach.
- A dynamic enterprise reporting suite providing access to all sample related data in an easy-to-use interface.
- An integrated patient portal through which consumers can order OTC medications direct from the manufacturer.
Also featured at the conference will be the presentation of “Alternate Specialty Lite: A Successful Approach to Pharmacy Operations and Product Pull Through.” In this workshop, presented by Nick Spiegl, Sr. Director, Pharmacy Operations and Maryann Dowd, Optinose Director of Market Access Operations, attendees will gain a basic understanding of Alternate Specialty Lite Patient Care Services and what makes a manufacturer-pharmacy relationship successful, while operating under strict HIPAA, data security and privacy requirements. The discussion will include custom pharmacy solution workflows including benefits investigation, prior authorization processing, administration support, therapy compliance, patient education and patient copay assistance from both a manufacturer and pharmacy perspective. To learn more or register for the event, visit https://sharingalliance.org/virtual-sharing-conference-home/.