Expert 3PL Distribution & Logistics
EXPERT 3PL LOGISTICS, WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION
Strategically located state-of-the-art facilities.
Knipper Health maintains strategically located, state-of-the-art warehousing and a strict cold-chain with refrigerated warehousing and specialized packaging capable of maintaining product integrity from receipt to delivery.
- Inventory, storage management
- Automated pick and pack (Perfect Pick®), Pick to Light
- DSCSA Serialization service
- Distance to UPS World Hub – ~12 miles
- Distance to Indianapolis FedEx Hub – ~100miles
- Distance to FedEx Ground Sort – 5 miles
- Refrigeration – 36,200 sq. ft.
- DEA Storage – 27,500 sq. ft.
- Temperature-controlled and monitored
- Multi-layered security including exterior fencing with security guard controlled gates and CCTV monitoring
- Pick to Light Flow – 2,400 pick faces
Warehousing that addresses your critical challenges:
- Compliance and Security: You need to know that your product is secure within a controlled environment, providing full audit capability from dock to stock through packaging and delivery.
- Quality: The impact of quality is felt throughout your business. From operational efficiency and budget management through brand image and customer satisfaction, quality is paramount. cGMP, VAWD and 21 CFRPArt II compliant.
Knipper Health’s state-of-the art warehouses are maintained under strict cGMP guidelines with FDA and DEA licenses to manage Rx and controlled substances. Rigorous security protocols and an impeccable regulatory record are hallmarks of our company’s leadership in pharmaceutical warehousing and fulfillment, and our long-standing status as an FDA licensed repackager and relabeler.
Industry-leading warehousing capabilities feature:
- Our industry-specialized order processing technology combined with the leading warehouse management system enables accurate and rapid turn around times with extraordinary visibility across all inventory, orders and shipments.
- 800,000 square feet in multiple facilities. 20,000 square feet of refrigerated warehouse equipped with exacting temperature controls and advanced monitoring systems which support Knipper Health’s highly regarded cold-chain services for drugs, medical devices and other products.
- Process and practice-based on Six Sigma principles and TQM philosophy, ensuring that every employee is highly empowered and fully accountable for the highest levels of quality in all of Knipper Health’s products and services.
The perfect balance of leading technology and invaluable human expertise, resulting in automation where it is most sensible and flexibility where it is most needed. To learn more about Knipper Health’s pharmaceutical distribution warehouse solutions, call us at 732-905-7878 to schedule a meeting or contact us below.