HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Knipper offers a wide range of health and wellness benefits to its employees. The cost of our health benefit plans is shared between Knipper and its employees at an industry market rate.
- Medical Plan – Employees in entry level roles pay less towards their Medical Plan benefits.
- Dental Plan – Three plan options available. Vision Plan – Basic and enhanced plans available.
- Prescription Program – No cost to employees who participate in the Knipper Medical Plan when filling prescriptions through KnippeRx Specialty Pharmacy.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) with company match available to full-time and part-time employees
- Most benefits are available on the first day of employment.
PERKS – ADDITIONAL LOCAL BENEFITS
- Work from Home Program
- Summer Fridays
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots
- Free Gym Access in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Gym Membership Reimbursements (restrictions apply)
- New Jersey Manufacturer Insurance
- Six Flags Great Adventure Discounted Tickets
- Discounts on travel, shopping, services and more through ADP – LifeMart
- Cafés located onsite in select Knipper facilities
It is the policy of J. Knipper and Company, to support its regular full-time employees to continue their education and to assist them financially through an Educational Assistance Plan. All Knipper employees are eligible to participate for Educational Assistance the first of the month following 3 full calendar months of employment.
DRESS FOR THE DAY POLICY
We provide a flexible work environment where you can choose to dress professionally or casually depending on your responsibilities and interactions for the day. When client visits occur, all contributors will be notified and office staff will be expected to dress in a business casual manner, which means no jeans or sneakers on those days.
Knipper is committed to retaining top talent and thus recognizes and celebrates our contributors’ hard work and dedication to the company.
- CHART Award: CHART represents Knipper’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Accountability, Respect and Trust. This award is given to Contributors whose behaviors epitomize CHART values above and beyond those which are expected as part of their daily job responsibilities.
- Quality First Award: Our belief is that quality is everyone’s first job. Our Quality First philosophy is based on developing and sustaining a culture of quality throughout the organization by inspiring everyone to deliver the highest quality of services and products to internal and external customers. This award is given to those who are quality focused resulting in a positive outcome.
- Action Hero Award: An Action Hero, like a Superhero, is an ordinary person who finds the best possible outcome for any situation – whether it’s an everyday activity or an impossible situation. The award is given to acknowledge those Contributors who go the extra mile to ensure the best experience for both the Customer and Knipper.
- Winning at Wow!: This program is dedicated to promoting the little victories that occur every day. Employees recognize their fellow contributors by posting the positive impact they’ve made to Knipper and our Clients internally
“I started at Knipper in 1995 as a Network Administrator. Throughout the years I have been able to witness and participate in many facets of Knipper’s ascension to the largest provider of sample management services. Change is constant; from the sale of the company to McKesson, to the divestiture back to Jim Knipper, and throughout the numerous acquisitions there has never been a lack of opportunity for growth as evidenced by my current role as Senior Vice President.
What does not change is the most important which are the values and principles instilled into the company by Jim and his father Joe from inception. Today, these values are represented in our CHART principles and provide a foundation for our actions.
As we continue to evolve and embark on our next chapter it is still exciting to be part of a team that is focused on delivering value to our customers, community, company, and contributors.”
– David Merkel, Senior Vice President
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
GET IN TOUCH WITH KNIPPER
Please contact us with your questions, inquiries and comments.