Join Our Team. Grow Your Career. Expand Your Possibilities.
RECOGNITION & DEVELOPMENT
We encourage growth and development through the lifecycle of our contributors. We want each person to find meaning in their day job and to create balance with their personal life. We also love to celebrate our successes and demonstrated CHART behaviors. So you’ll see:
- On-going Compliance Training – keeping you knowledgeable about processes, requirements and regulations that we uphold and respect.
- Regular Professional Development – ensuring you learn and grow professionally. And when you’re ready, if it’s of interest to you, helping to prepare you for the next role through microlessons, instructor-led courses and through coaching from our management team.
- Management Development – through our professional management development program, our people managers have opportunities to develop and enhance their management and leadership skills and style. Development is available through microlessons, short lessons called Talent Tactics, through more in-depth instruction, and via stretch assignments – perhaps through one of our task forces.
- On-going Accolades – we love to celebrate YOU! And we make it easy for you to see the “high-fives” and recognition from colleagues and for you to shout out to them for a job well-done – all through our social recognition platform.
- Employee Referrals – we encourage you to refer people you know who are hard-working, dedicated, and CHART-like. And when they are a match and we hire them, you’ll receive a referral bonus as a thank you. Help us continue to build the team!
- Anniversaries – our tenured employees know that they are valued and we honor regular service milestones at our Annual Service Awards Gala. We love a commitment!
- Awards – awards come in many shapes at Knipper Health. We have various awards that we present to those contributors who embody the areas that Knipper Health values greatly across the company. These prestigious awards are bestowed upon those who exemplify Quality, Learning Advocacy, CHART values, or who go well above and beyond to earn our Action Hero award.
Knipper Health is committed to retaining top talent and so we listen to our contributors; we survey them, we ask what they’re thinking, we assess what’s possible both for our teams and for the company and then we put into action ways to recognize and celebrate all that we do for each other and for the success of Knipper Health. Never losing sight of our mission… to create the shortest path between patient and therapy.
“I started at Knipper in 1995 as a Network Administrator. Throughout the years I have been able to witness and participate in many facets of Knipper’s ascension to the largest provider of sample management services. Change is constant; from the sale of the company to McKesson, to the divestiture back to Jim Knipper, and throughout the numerous acquisitions there has never been a lack of opportunity for growth as evidenced by my current role as Senior Vice President.
What does not change is the most important which are the values and principles instilled into the company by Jim and his father Joe from inception. Today, these values are represented in our CHART principles and provide a foundation for our actions.
As we continue to evolve and embark on our next chapter it is still exciting to be part of a team that is focused on delivering value to our customers, community, company, and contributors.”
– David Merkel, Senior Vice President
“I joined J. Knipper & Co. in 1992 for a short-term, temporary project; twenty-five years later I am still here. I began as a line assembly worker and over time was able to utilize my skillsets in other departments and positions. I was able to learn and grow into my current position as Sr. Manager of Operations.
The work we do here is not only important to the success of the pharmaceutical companies we service but to the health of patients as well. My time here at J. Knipper and Company and the work we perform has been challenging and satisfying.”
– Carol Chifulio, Senior Operations Manager
“I had the good fortune of meeting a man by the name of Joseph Knipper over 20 years ago. Joe was an amazing man and I was impressed by the respect that he had for his employees. Joe knew everyone by their first name, and he would walk out onto the production floor and give a big hello to anyone who crossed his path. Over the years, Knipper has grown and continues to add employees to our team, but in my opinion, we never forgot our roots or what brought us to where we are now – it still feels like the old days. I have always been proud to work for this organization and grateful for what I have learned, and the growth opportunities and career goals that Knipper has helped me to achieve.”
– Linda Gallagher, Vice President, Pricing and Business Solutions
One Healthcare Way
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Toll Free: 1-888-KNIPPER